1. Caesar-Augustus Hotel – Capri, Italy
Possibly heaven on earth, this tub offers incredible views of Capri and the Amalfi Coast.
2. Hotel Original – Paris, France
Maybe there’s no view, but DO YOU SEE THAT TILE WORK!?
3. Cheeca Lodge & Spa – Islamorada, Florida
Your eyes are not deceiving you – this tub fills up from the ceiling.
4. GoldenEye Hotel & Resort – Oracabessa Bay, Jamaica
This particular tub is in the “Ian Fleming Villa”, named after the famous author of the James Bond series who once lived and wrote all the novels within the villa’s walls.
5. The Upper House – Hong Kong, China
The Upper House was ranked #2 in 2014 on TripAdvisor’s list of the top hotels in the world.
6. Adare Manor – Adare Village, Ireland
This manor was built in the 19th century, and sits on an 840-acre estate.
7. Six Senses Resort – Lammu, Maldives
As if the view from the window wasn’t enough, this glass bottom tub allows you to take in even more of the Indian Ocean.
8. Mio Hotel – Buenos Aires, Argentina
Easily the center piece of the room, each tub was hand-carved from Argentinian caldén wood.
9. Rayavadee Resort – Krabi, Thailand
You can sight-see the jungle from this tub.
10. Lodge Verbier – Verbier, Switzerlad
A hot bath after the slopes? I think yes. Rubber ducks included.
11. Bambu Indah – Ubud, Bali
This copper bathtub along with most of this property was designed by John Hardy, founder of the jewelry company of the same name.
12. Raffles Hotel – Singapore
Amazing tub in an amazing hotel that has attracted many famous people over the years including Ernest Hemingway and Alfred Hitchcock.
13. Banyan Tree Mayakoba Hotel – Playa del Carmen, Mexico
Asian inspired oasis, only $900 a night nbd.
14. Andara Resort & Villas – Kathu, Phuket
Picture perfect view overlooking Kamala Bay.
15. Gora Kadan – Hakone, Japan
An outdoor stone tub in your own private garden? What more could you ask for?
16. Southern Ocean Lodge – Kangaroo Island, Australia
No neighbors, no problem.
17. Hotel Valley Ho – Scottsdale, Arizona
Bluetiful tub in a super chic room.
18. La Sultana Hotels – Marrakesh, Morocco
Have you ever seen a more ornate bathroom?
19. The Standard High Line – New York, New York
This free standing tub is surrounded by floor to ceiling windows with views of the Hudson River.
20. Matakauri Lodge – Queenstown, New Zealand
This tub overlooks Lake Wakatipu and The Remarkables mountain range – scenery that served as a backdrop for several scenes in the first Lord of The Rings.