2. Sing a song or a tune and enjoy as you let it go!
3. Once your done, point the health faucet towards your bottom and press to release the water.
4. If a health faucet is not available, fill the bucket with water and pour a few mugs of water over your bottom till its clean.
5. It’s generally more hygienic to use running water rather than toilet paper.
6. In case your using toilet paper, make sure you dispose the used toilet paper into the dustbin and not into the toilet hole.
7. Fill the bucket with water and drain it into the hole so that all trace of the excreta gets drained!
Enclosing few pics to help first time visitors to India understand the Indian toilet….