We all know the TAJ MAHAL as Symbol of Love. The Indian Moghal Emperor Shah Jahan built the Taj Mahal as a monument for his love and dedication for his Queen and beloved wife Mumtaz Mahal after her death. Since then the Taj Mahal has become popular all over the world. It’s one of the seven wonders!
However, recently we’re listening some lesser known facts regarding the love between Shah Jahan and Mumtaj Mahal. And these facts are spreading rapidly. Some of the facts are:
1. Mumtaz Mahal was Shah Jahan’s 4th wife out of is 7 wives.
2. Moghal Emperor Shah Jahan killed Mumtaz Mahal’s husband to marry her!
3. Mumtaz Mahal died in her 14th baby’s delivery!
4. He then married Mumtaz Mahal’s sister !
Ultimately, the question arises: Where the HELL is the LOVE?
But, these are also not the whole truths. Some of the information are fabricated and they don’t have any historical ground. The truths are:
1. Mumtaj was Shah Jahan’s 2nd wife, not fourth.
2. There is no evidence that Mumtaj Mahal was married to someone else before she got married to Shah Jahan. So, the killing of her first husband by Shah Jahan doesn’t come into consideration.
3. Shah Jahan married some other girls but not Mumtaj’s sister.
My request: Please don’t spread fabricated stories regarding the Taj Mahal just to get people’s attention.